- A current referral from either your GP or specialist.
- All relevant x-rays, CT scans and MRI scans.
- A list of your medications and allergies.
- Any other material or information relating to your problem.
- For workers compensation cases you must have insurer and claim details and pre-approval.
- Payment is accepted by EFTPOS (debit and major credit cards) and cash. Payment is requested at the time of consultation.
If your appointment is considered urgent by your treating doctor, a referral should be faxed to Mr Dubey’s rooms on 03 62348565.
In event of an emergency attend the Emergency attend the Emergency Department of your local hospital. Treating doctors will make contact with Mr. Dubey as required.