Dr Arvind Dubey – Specialist Neurosurgeon & Spine Surgeon
- MS General Surgery
- Mch Neurosurgery
- Clinical Fellowship: Cerebrovascular and Skull Base Neurosurgery, LSUHSC Shreveport, USA
- FRACS Neurosurgery
- Permanently certified by ECFMG, USA
Dr. Dubey has more than nineteen years of experience in neuro and spinal surgery.
Dr. Dubey works at the Royal Hobart Hospital and Calvary since 2005. He offers consultations at Launceston General Hospital and North West Regional Hospital Burnie.
Prior to this, he served as an advisor to the government of Mauritius in Neurosurgery. He is also a senior clinical lecturer at UTAS.
Mr. Dubey’s specialty lies in minimally invasive spine surgery. His other areas of interest are skull base tumors and cerebral aneurysms.
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS)
- Neurosurgical Society of Australasia (NSA)
- American association of neurological surgeons, USA
- Congress of neurological surgeons, USA
- Neurological surgeons of India
- Mauritius medical council.
- Does the volume of extradural hematoma influence management strategy and outcome? Neurology India year 2004/ volume 52/ issue 4/ page 443-445.
- Intracranial fungal granuloma: Analysis of 40 patients and review of the literature. Surgical Neurology, USA, 63 (2005) 254-260. Largest published series in the world.
- Factors influencing outcome in intracerebral hematoma: a simple, reliable, and accurate method to grade intracerebral hemorrhage. Surgical Neurology, USA 2005 Apr; 63(4):343-348).
- Solitary choroids plexus metastasis from Carcinoma Esophagus. Journal of clinical neurosciences. Vol.15 issue 5, May 2008.
- Spontaneous regression of syringomyelia. J.clin.neurosciences.vol.15, issue10,oct.2008
- Traumatic intracranial aneurysms.J.clin.neurosciences.vol.15, issue 6, June 2008.
- Complications of posterior fossa surgery – an Institutional experience of 500 cases, Surgical Neurology, USA, 72(2009) 369-75
- Preoperative embolization of metastatic paraganglioma of the thoracic spine. J. clin. Neurosciences. May 2009
- Atypical presentation of a giant spinal schwannoma, BMJ Sept. 2010
Contributory Author- textbook
Neurosurgery: Practice Questions and Answers.
Thieme Medical Publishers, USA 2005
Dr Patricia Shepherd
B.Med.Sc.(Tas), MB.BS.(Syd), FRACGP.